What You Will Need:
- Pink Whitney
- Blue Curaçao
- Sprite (or soda if you're wanting to cut some of the sweetness)
- Blue Hawaiian Punch
- Fresh Lemon
- Shark Gummies
- Drinkware of choice
- Shot glass for measuring
How To Make It:
1. First, you’re going to want to grab a tall glass and fill it with ice and a few of the gummy sharks.
2. Pour TWO shots of Pink Whitney and ONE shot of Blue Curaçao into each glass (we love a strong shark attack).
3. Next, pour your desired amount of Sprite/Soda, Blue Hawaiian Punch, and Lemonade. Free pouring is fun.
4. Grab that fresh lemon and squeeze some of the juice to add a little bit of zip (Yes the three shots of alcohol is not nearly enough zip).
5. Now place a few of the sharks at the top of the drink and garnish with a lemon wheel.
6. Finally - Snap some photos/videos to tag us in and ENJOY!
Okay, so there’s a lot going on here with this drink but we can't always be spicy, sometimes we have to be a little bit sweet here at TEAMLTD. Tag us on socials if you try The Shark Attack and if you have any cocktails we should make next time we're always open to suggestions. Stay hydrated friends!